The Multiverse – Season 02 Episode 09 – “Return of the Riknas”on August 1st, 2011 at 2:02 pm
On this day, the first of August in this the 11th year of our second millennium, I declare our audience a sovereign nation! That’s right, as of this moment, we are one under the banner of Epic Slant Press and Vagary TV — and boy do we have an offer for you! For the low, low price of $150 we’ll give you a collector’s edition passport, a life-size statue of Adam in an “I Love Schnitzel” t-shirt, and an artbook containing exclusive photographs of Chris’ WoW-themed wife beater collection!
In this week’s episode, we’re pleased to be joined by our friend and soon to be college hotshot, Riknas Sarn! We have a great time getting re-acquainted over MMO talk including such topics as:
- Lots of SW:ToR talk!
- The $150 Collector’s Edition — which is a FAR worse value than what we’re offering you, by the way.
- Bioware choosing servers for pre-launch guilds
- And we respond to Gordon’s statement, “I guarantee SWTOR will pass a million subscribers.” Gordon, we formally invite you on the show. We’ll talk about Japan and stuff.
- Selling your kids for gold — Will Riknas sell his first born for Station Cash? Only if it comes out as green loot.
- A listener asks, should he play F2P EQ2 or pony up for a sub?
- Introducing the Multiverse: Guildcast!
- And much, much more!
This was a very fun episode and it was great to have Riknas back again. Every time he tries to get out, we keep pulling him back in… because I only look my age when he’s around. Remember to stream the show live at http://www.livestream.com/multiverse. We’re recording again on Friday, August 5th at 7PM EST. You can follow us on Twitter for your weekly reminder updates.
Enjoy the show!