Season 2, episode 2! This week Adam and I are joined by Jeremy of the MMO Voices podcast and one of my partner’s in crime over at Rift Watchers. We have some great conversation on PAX re: MMOs here and more, including:
- The MMO “big wig” panel, featuring just about every studio head you can imagine
- Bioware condescending to the other devs? “Not everyone has $300 million to make a game”
- The Trion party — I was sad to have missed this
- TOR – developers on one-year contracts?
- Chris gets prank called by Scott Hartsman
- Transformers MMO Coming from Jagex
- Patch 1.8 Hits Fallen Earth
- Tad Williams Otherland MMO dead?
- Free Realms Coming to PS3 on March 29th