Happy Pre-Black Ops, Folks!
Don’t let that mislead you. We don’t talk about Black Ops on this show; I’m just excited.
There was a lot of great news this past week, MMO and gaming in general, so we thought we’d take a show and break it all down for you. There’s lots of great MMO talk from the headlines we picked, so buckle in and get read to hear about:
- Man Arrested for Sharing New Pokemon
- In a deposition, Sekiguchi stated, “Thought I would show everyone the characters that haven’t been made public yet.”
- Jack Emmert says subscription MMOs have to prepare to beat WoW
- Square Enix acknowledges FFXIV was a disappointment, determined to regain trust.
- Major Story #1: WAR introduces Purchase Packs
- Major Story #2: The Future of PC Gaming According to League of Legends
- Major Story #3: Undead Labs Richard Foge Lashes Out Against MMOs
Most of the conversation focuses around the three major stories, but we spend some time talking about Fallout New Vegas too. Come Fly With Me, Internets.
Enjoy it and don’t forget to drop us an iTunes review. Share the love, gamers!
Oh, and PS: Last week’s show, though discussed through for the full hour was lost, once again, due to the Skype recorder we previously used. We’ve switched to something new, improved, and much more reliable. Please let us know what you think of the quality!
We also welcome your email at email@example.com.