Happy Monday Folks!
Another week, another Multiverse! This week we talked about lots of fun stuff, including:
- Blizzcon 2010 and how some kid broke his leg in the most embarrassing way possible
- Final Fantasy’s trial extension
- The multitudes of Halloween events
- LotRO F2P finally heading to Europe
- Main Topic: Minecraft being attacked by 4chan – are players really this entitled and are MMOs to blame?
- Then there’s the other side stuff we always manage to include: The evil that is aspartame, why it’s bad to be a teacher with my name (and no, my name is not “screams like a girl,” though if I was a Native American, maybe it would be), Schnitzel, minecraft airships, and more.
This show was especially nice because we got to spread the Minecraft epidemic even further and infect Maxivik in the chat room. He bought it during the show and played it until 2AM. Welcome to the club, buddy!
We’re playing around with bed music this time, so please let us know in the comments what you think.
Enjoy the show!
- Shoutouts to: Ferrel’s EQ2X Free Game Time Giveaway, Flex Your Geek Podcast
- Email: email@example.com