Welcome to weekly!
It seems too quick to be presenting Episode 8 but here we are! Episode 8 is a little different from The Multiverse you’re used to, though, so here’s what you can expect.
Episode 8 is the “Little Show.” To change things up between releases, we’ll be alternating between our regular format and the more conversational, stripped down, format you’ll hear here. Pretty much, the little shows will be slightly shorter and focus in on a main topic or two, while we keep the host segments for the main show. We’re still going to be hitting the news and feature everything else you’ve told us you enjoy.
We also have some other big news to accompany this release. Starting this Friday, we’ll be broadcasting our shows LIVE courtesy of Livestream. You can check out our feed over on our Vagary page by clicking on “listen live.” Tune in at 7PM EST, every Friday, to hear us record and join in the chat room.
Here’s what we talked about on Episode 8:
- Reader mail!
* Is MMO pricing cyclical? – Thanks Max!
* What’s our most memorable MMO moment? – Thanks Jeremy!
- Sentinel’s Fate launched – how’d it go?
- Allod’s Online’s cash shop blunder
- Dante’s Inferno – better than God of War?
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know what you think!