We’re back with another episode of The Multiverse. This brings us up to, dare I say, episode fifty seven thousand, one hundred and twenty eight? Yeah, that’s about right.
Anyhow, this week we’re pleased to be joined by Cindy from the MMO Voices podcast and the Dream Bytes blog. We have a great time doing our first ever “blog-o-whirl” where we take topics from around the web and break them down for discussion. I also put the other hosts on the spot with some “Quickfire Questions,” a segment shamelessly borrowed from The Instance podcast.
All in all, I think we had a lot of fun getting together this week, even if it was 1AM for Ferrel. That’s dedication, my friends, and I think I can speak for all of us when I say we appreciate it, F-man.
On to the week’s notes!
4/9/10 – Episode #14: Guest Starring – Cindy
- What have we been playing?
- Where in the World is Carmen Ferrel-diago?!?
- Mythic invites bloggers to the studio. Werit releases a gerbil into the billing system…
- Billing problems plague Warhammer players. Werit cackles!
- Lee Hammock leaves Fallen Earth, 95% drop in beard populace.
- David Allen sues Derek Smart! Who would’ve thought slander is against the rules?
- Quickfire Questions!
- Wherein Riknas gets put on the spot and gets dreadfully flustered, then returns with a eerily appropriate answer.
- Ainsley and Steve Manly (FFXIV Core)
- Our friends in the Air Force, thanks for all that you do.
- Syp, congrats on the baby!
- Ryan of Vagary TV, for making us look like IGN. You’re my boy, Blue.
- Contact information: email@example.com
- MMO Voices Podcast
- Dream Bytes (Cindy’s Blog)
- Epic Slant (Ferrel’s Blog)
- Riknas Rants (Riknas’ Blog)
- Game by Night (Chris’ Blog)