Karen and I are back in the saddle and getting shows recorded as quickly as life allows! This week on A View from the Top we had the opportunity to sit down with Vaellen, a former EverQuest raid guild officer and current World of Warcraft guild administrator, and batter him with questions about how he leads. The interview came out quite well and Karen really did an exceptional job of looking at the differences between leading in EQ1 and WoW.
- Introduction and current activities. Find out what our hosts and guest have been up to lately!
- An interview with Vaellen. Ever wonder how a 10 year veteran handles things? Get a different point of view from an officer with experiences quite different from Karen and Adam.
- Battlegrounds in EQ2?! Adam thinks the sky is falling, Karen thinks they might be fun and the pair asks Vaellen how they’ve made an impact in World of Warcraft.
- The sky IS falling. For the “you make the call” portion of the show Karen asks, “How do you deal with the member who always seems to think that every little thing that happens in guild is going to bring about its demise?” Everyone weighs in on the subject! Listen and find out how to handle these members.
- Guest Topic. We gave Vaellen the opportunity to pick a topic and he chose a great one! He wanted to discuss difficulty in MMO raiding. When is something too easy or way too hard? Find out on Episode Four!
Thank you to Vagary TV for providing both excellent hosting and support for A View from the Top. We greatly appreciate everything you do!