I’m pleased to announce that Vagary.TV has become a member of Raptr’s Editorial Partners Program.
Raptr is a platform with an expansive array of services, chief among them being the ability to track and compare your in-game achievements and play time against that of your friends and other users.
This partnership is one of the ways we hope to expand our audience. There’s no false sincerity when I say that I’m proud of the content we put up on Vagary, and I think there’s tremendous value in adding more ways to interact with our readers and listeners and bring our content to their eyes and ears.
Feel free to add us on Raptr, compare achievements and trophies, and play some games with us. I’ve included a small handful of our Raptr names below:
- Kyle Baron, editor in chief – BaronKyle
- Don Parsons, head of PR and communications – GCSobaer
- Chris Scott, executive editor – Kariyanine
- Jeremy Goodson, managing editor – Jmo1337
- Tony Odett, features editor – napoleon1066
- Jeff Derrickson, editor – JustSomeDude899
- Joey Allesia, features writer – LinkSnake