The newest patch for League of Legends has rolled in. Here they introduce their lastest champion Volibear as well as make some major changes to game overall.
Sivir gets a makeover tweaking her to be in line with other range AD champions. The jungle now scales better towards late game and respawns have been reduced to make ganking a bit more unpredictable as well as, forcing players to make a choice when going up against other junglers.
Minion damage and potion health per second gain has also been reduced to encourage pressuring and attacking in the early game. To round this all out two new skins have rolled out. A Silverfang skin for Akali and an Imperial skin for Lux. Full patch notes below.
League of Legends v18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
- Rolling Thunder: Volibear drops to all fours and runs faster if chasing an enemy champion. The first enemy he attacks is knocked into the air and flung behind Volibear.
- Frenzy: Volibear’s repeated attacks grant him additional attack speed. Once Volibear has repeatedly attacked three times, he can perform a vicious bite on his target.
- Majestic Roar: Volibear lets out a powerful roar that damages and slows enemies. Minions and monsters are feared as well.
- Thunder Claws: Volibear channels the power of the storm causing his attacks to blast his targets with lightning that bounces to other nearby enemies.
- Chosen of the Storm (passive): Volibear heals rapidly for a few seconds when his health drops to a critical level.
- Urchin Strike’s targeting updating to hit targets slightly earlier
- Urchin Strike’s attack component can no longer be dodged
- Martial Cadence (Passive)
- Damage changed to physical from magic
- Damage changed to 6/8/10% (at levels 1/7/13) of the target’s current health from 8%
- No longer procs spell effects such as Rylai’s or Spell Vamp
- Increased the hitbox size of Demacian Standard when targeted by Dragon Strike
- Wall of Pain
- Wall duration reduced to 5 seconds from 7
- Now only affects a target once (instead of reapplying every pass through)
- Fixed a bug where Leona’s passive and the Dominion center Sigil could cause an immediate double kill against Karthus
- Fixed a bug which caused Force Pulse to cast backwards after performing Rift Walk
- Shunpo now always moves Katarina behind the target regardless if Killer Instincts is active
- Fixed a bug where where if you killed an enemy that exploded using Icathian Surprise, the enemy was awarded an extra kill (Shaco Hallucinate clone, Maokai)
- Fixed a bug where Brand’s Pyroclasm would give Brand an extra kill if it was traveling toward Kog’maw when Icathian Surprise triggered
- Fixed a bug where if Ignite killed Kog’maw, it would cause Icathian Surprise to not trigger
- Fixed a bug where Vayne’s Silvered Bolts sometimes caused Icathian Surprise to not trigger
- Blade of the Exile tooltip updated to display how much attack damage you will gain. It has also been clarified to state that Blade of the Exile scales off TOTAL attack damage, not bonus attack damage.
- Attack range increased to 500 from 425
- Attack missile speed increased to 1400 from 1200
- Updated her attack frames to be more responsive
- Base attack speed reduced to .658 from .679
- Base attack damage reduced to 49 from 52.11
- Updated recommended items
- Fleet of Foot (Passive) – Remake
- Sivir’s basic attacks against enemy champions grant her 50 Movement Speed for 2 seconds
- Boomerang Blade
- Mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/90/100/110/120
- Damage changed to physical from magic
- Bonus attack damage ratio increased to 1.1 from 1.0
- No longer has an ability power ratio
- Ricochet – Remake
- Sivir’s next basic attack bounces to 5 additional targets dealing 20/35/50/65/80 (+ 1.0 Attack Damage) physical damage to the first target and 25% reduced damage to each subsequent target. 7/6/5/4/3 second cooldown. 40 Mana cost.
- On The Hunt
- Now additionally applies the buff to allies who come into range while On the Hunt is active rather than only on activation.
- Attack speed bonus changed to 30/45/60% from 30/60/90%
- Allied attack speed gain increased to half of Sivir’s bonus from a third
- Cooldown adjusted to 100/90/80 seconds from 90
- Shatter ability power ratio increased to 0.6 from 0.4
- Radiance ability power ratio increased to 0.7 from 0.6
- Fixed a couple small bugs introduced to Condemn with Fizz patch
- Fixed a bug where Ignite’s tick damage dealing the killing blow caused Omen of Death to fail to reanimate its bearer
- Fixed a bug where Leona’s Sunlight passive and the Dominion center Sigil could cause an immediate double kill against the Omen of Death target
- Fixed a bug where if Ignite killed the Omen of Death bearer, they would not be reanimated
- Fixed a bug where Vayne’s Silvered Bolts sometimes caused Omen of Death to fail to reanimate its bearer
- Health Potions now restore 150 health over 15 seconds (instead of 200 health over 20 seconds)
- Madred’s Razor
- Proc chance increased to 20% from 15%
- Proc damage reduced to 300 from 500
- Mana Potions now restore 100 mana over 15 seconds (from 100 over 20)
- Wriggle’s Lantern proc damage reduced to 425 from 500
- Chat window location will be now saved between games
- Improved the targeting algorithms; it should now be much easier to select units that are obscured
- Damage from lane minions to champions reduced by about 15%
- Jungle Adjustments
- Small camps now respawn faster, but have reduced rewards
- Small camps now have a Healing Sigil, healing the killer based upon how much health they are missing
- Neutral monsters now have their health, damage, experience reward, and gold reward increase with game length, instead of having health increases with each respawn
- Neutral monster experience range reduced to 400 from 800 (the killer always gets experience)
- Ancient Golem camp experience increased slightly and gold reduced slightly
- Crest of the Ancient Golem now grants 25 flat MP5, but grants 1% regen from maximum mana, from 1.5%, and provides energy
- Lizard Elder camp experience increased and gold reduced slightly
- Blessing of the Lizard Elder melee slow % reduced to 8/16/24% from 10/20/30%
- Dragon and Baron Nashor are now immune to armor and magic resist-shredding effects
- Baron Nashor will now push wards away if you try to place one too close
- Monsters now heal 5% immediately when they retreat (instead of after 1 second), but are easier to re-aggro
Source: League of Legends Official Site