Riot Games has announced Voidbear, a new champion for League of Legends. Voidbear is a fighter who specializes in DPSing an opponent down while being able to cause havoc in group fights with his ultimate skill, Thunder Claws while his passive skill, Chosen of the Storm makes him fairly hardy by healing him when his health is low.
- Rolling Thunder: Volibear drops to all fours and runs faster if chasing an enemy champion. The first enemy he attacks is knocked into the air.
- Frenzy: Volibear’s repeated attacks grant him additional attack speed. Once Volibear has repeatedly attacked four times, he can perform a vicious bite on his target.
- Majestic Roar: Volibear lets out a powerful roar that damages and slows enemies. Minions and monsters are feared as well.
- Thunder Claws (Ultimate): Volibear channels the power of the storm causing his attacks to blast his targets with lightning that bounces to other nearby enemies.
- Chosen of the Storm (passive): Volibear heals rapidly for a few seconds when his health drops to a critical level.
No release date has been announced for our furry friend but expect him to come with a patch for the game, which seems to be Riot Games moniker.
Source: League of Legends Official Page